Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello World!

I'm here,  on my due date!

I tried my best to cooperate to give my Mom less pain. I heard the doctor say I need to face down to get out, but I was facing up. So I turned around. Thank you, Mom, for everything! I love you!

I weight 8 lb 12 oz. My dad is very excited about it, since his birthday is August 12th. ;-) My dad was really happy about my ears. He said I have pretty "3D" ears. Grandma told him that when he was born, his ears were like a piece of paper stick to his head. So he really wanted my ears to be 3D :-)

I'm going to have some sleep now. Thanks everyone who cares about me. Talk to you guys soon!

10 comments:

  1. Great job little Matthew, great job!
    You wanna poker together sometime after your sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you look great, way better than your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, way way better than the old Matthew:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, let me know when you have time to meet for a drink. Feel free to bring your parents:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, Wanmin looks very beautiful in the picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 宝宝好可爱啊!妈妈在后面很幸福的样子~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 好乖啊,还会turn around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! He was sleeping like an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! What is your Chinese name? - Lin

    ReplyDelete